Why should the companies spend money on advertising?
Businesses spend money in advertising because advertising primarily increase their product sales and thereby generating more profits. Other reasons include
- To popularize the product or service and hence the business in the public.
- Develop a good image and increase goodwill.
- Provide information to the public about their products or services and inform them.
- Make the public know that their business is selling specific products or services.
- Create enthusiasm in the customers to get more information about their product or services
Additional content on this topic can be found at http://www.eduxir.com/curriculum/cbse/class-xii/entrepreneurship/enterprise-marketing/