Some things constrain the choices you can make, when you plan and deliver your project. They get in your way and it will not do, to ignore them. So, what are Project Constraints?
Here, Dr Mike Clayton, founder of https://OnlinePMCourses.com,
answers this question, in under 5 minutes.
You might also like…
- What are RAID, CAD, and DCARI? https://youtu.be/t86UjMzUjio
- What is a Project Definition? https://youtu.be/xuAxYwembwU
- What is an Assumptions Log? https://youtu.be/C9hifA0M7r8
- What are External Dependencies? https://youtu.be/HaTH2TdstmA
- What are Task Dependencies?https://youtu.be/KzOevm0uQQM
For more of our videos in themed collections, join our Free Academy of Project Management: https://onlinepmcourses.com/free-academy-of-project-management/
Give us a like
...or subscribe to our YouTube Channel by clicking here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMZfp1_wquyegVY9SoER0Nw?sub_confirmation=1
Mike Clayton, Project Management, OnlinePMCourses