Jordan Peterson answers the question "for those who are very Creative but high in Neuroticism, how should one work to gain more emotional stability, to go out into Chaos to do more Creative things?"
Notes on answer, by S.E.:
---- J.Peterson - Creative but Neurotic ----
“The higher your conscientiousness, the lower your neuroticism”
* Clean your room. - Minimal. Organised.
* Have Morning & Evening routines. - Arise & Sleep (consistently), Journal, Read, etc…
* Organise life - Self Authoring / Goal & Objectives
* Use GoogleCal - Not as a tyrant but an adviser. Organise a week of days you’d really enjoy. A balance of meaningful, productive & enjoyable. Enough responsibility to progress, but having balance.
* Don’t allow your creativity to pull you in all directions. Harness it & unleash it in your chosen field. Master one discipline. (creatively).
Original source: https://youtu.be/ictUbyRBW6Y