New election litigation activity as Donald Trump (the person) files suit before the United States Supreme Court. Rumors surround Trump and his legal team’s strategies moving forward. Congress on the verge of passing a massive new government spending bill to avoid shut down. And more! Join criminal defense lawyer Robert F. Gruler to discuss the latest criminal, election and legal news, including:
• Trump tweets over the weekend about election news and rumors circulate he met with Sidney Powell and others in the Oval Office
• Trump and his legal team submit two new filing to the United States State Supreme Court, a Petition for a Writ of Certiorari and a Motion for Expedited Consideration
• A look at Trump’s new lawsuit, which renews claims from three lower court Pennsylvania cases
• Congress on the verge of passing a massive new spending bill that provides some COVID-19 relief – or does it?
• New spending bill also helps some unexpected people from around the world – what’s inside?
• Your questions and live chat after the presentation!
Don't forget to join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/KDXEZBqvxD
The show starts at 5pm AZ time (4pm PT, 6pm Central, 7pm ET).
NEW! Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/robertgruleresq
NEW! Audio only podcast: https://watchingthewatchers.buzzsprout.com/
Discord is our free chat server for ongoing discussions before, during and after the livestream as well as sneak previews of slides for the upcoming shows: https://discord.gg/KDXEZBqvxD
Other tips? Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or tag @RobertGrulerEsq on twitter.
#electionupdates #watchingthewatchers #SCOTUS #electionlitigation #sidneypowell #rudygiuliani #alito #supremecourt #boockvar #Pennsylvania #lawsuits