How to say your profession or occupation in English using TO BE.
We look at the importance of using A and AN when saying a profession including example sentences.
We also see how you can ask about someone's profession or occupation using "What do you do?" and also the version when asking about the job of another person "What does he/she do?"
There is a practice section with a cartoon picture of a profession or job and the student needs to respond the question.
For example: What does John do? (He is a...)
What do you do?
Write your answer in the comments section.
#ToBe #Professions #BasicEnglish
NOTE: Our English lessons and English language resources are for people over the age of 13.
Do you like WOODWARD ENGLISH and want to learn more and improve your English? Here are the next steps:
1) SUBSCRIBE to the WOODWARD ENGLISH channel so you know when I create new videos to help you improve your English.
Make sure you click the notifications bell so you know immediately when I upload a new English lesson.
2) JOIN Woodward English on YouTube
Exclusive videos only for members (including bloopers and behind the scenes).
Exclusive members only posts in our YT community tab.
Loyalty badges next to your name in comments and live chat
Custom emoji to use in live chat
I’m more likely to create videos that are recommended by members
Join here: https://www.youtube.com/user/WoodwardEnglish/join
3) See our FREE ENGLISH LESSONS and language learning articles:https://www.grammar.clhttps://www.vocabulary.clhttps://www.woodwardenglish.com
4) ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES
English Language Resources for Teachers and Parents. (Ideal for ESOL / ESL / ELL students or homeschool)
Each purchase helps me to continue creating more free English language resources on YouTube and the Woodward English websites.
5) LET'S CONNECT!https://twitter.com/WoodwardEnglishhttps://www.facebook.com/WoodwardEnglish/https://www.instagram.com/woodwardenglish/https://www.pinterest.com/woodwardenglish/
Have an awesome day!
- Rob Woodward