TIP #019: Always be sure that the pin numbers in schematic are pointing to the right pins in footprint
Why? Because it’s one of the silly mistakes which you can make while creating a new component. It is often very hard to find and fix (many times, board has to be redesigned).
Would you like to support me in what I do? It's simple:
- sign up for one of our Schematic and PCB Design online courses at http://www.fedevel.com/academy/
- support me through Patreon page https://www.patreon.com/robertferanec
- sign up for my Udemy course, Learn to Design Your Own Boards https://www.udemy.com/learn-to-design-your-own-boards
- send me an email and/or leave a positive comment
- watch and like the videos :)
- read my Welldone Blog at http://www.fedevel.com/welldoneblog/
- spread a word about FEDEVEL Academy
It is much appreciated.