The new TWIN POWER SW is a strong heavy-duty reel, capable of handling the biggest and most powerful predators of the sea in the toughest conditions. It has unrivalled gear strength, durability and operation performance in its price level. The Twin Power SW is here to follow up the previous Twin Power SW range and Shimano product planner & developer Bart Jan Van Den Burg walks us through the key elements of the new Shimano Twin Power SW:
- The combination of a Shimano HAGANE BODY and main gear with X-SHIP technology produces the strength and power needed for extreme saltwater fishing, especially when fishing for large, hard fighting species.
- X-PROTECT and X-SHIELD provide high-level water resistance without sacrificing light gear and rotor rotation. This protection is needed in offshore fishing.
- INFINITY DRIVE is a new construction made for spinning reels with the goal to realize lighter winding with both load and no load.
- SILENT DRIVE inhances the operation smoothness, even under high pressure because of lure or fish.
- HEAT SINK DRAG (10000 & 14000 models) helps to reduce the temperature of the drag and spool when fighting a big fish.
Although designed as a saltwater reel, this model also makes an excellent reel for heavy duty freshwater species like catfish. The all new Twin Power SW is available in stores from spring 2021.
Follow Shimano Europe on FACEBOOK:https://www.facebook.com/ShimanoFishingEU
Follow Shimano Europe on INSTAGRAM:https://www.instagram.com/shimanofishing_eu/