Brief description: Fill in the gap in the following sentences with talk, speak, say or tell in its correct form.
There are 10 questions in this quiz.
00:00 - Introduction
00:10 - Question 1
00:40 - Question 2
01:01 - Question 3
01:32 - Question 4
02:01 - Question 5
02:30 - Question 6
03:01 - Question 7
03:28 - Question 8
03:55 - Question 9
04:35 - Question 10
QUESTIONS ON THIS VIDEO
1. He finally ____ me the reason why he didn’t accept the job.
2. David ____ he doesn’t like swimming.
3. Question 3
Which sentence is correct?
A) ‘Sit down,’ he said.
B) ‘Sit down,’ he told.
4. Peter was learning to ____ German.
5. I think he's ____ a lot of nonsense.
6. Peter does all kinds of voices when he ____ stories.
7. They asked their boss for more money, but he ____ no.
8. Could you ____ me the time, please?
9. I ____ to my manager about it.
10. Which word is a regular verb?
For more English quizzes:https://www.englishtestblog.com/
Our Social Media: