Dr. Phillipson defines and discusses Relationship OCD (ROCD). For more info on Dr. Phillipson, please visit: https://www.ocdonline.com
OCD 3 is a web series that brings professional perspectives to the OCD community so sufferers can make healthy decisions and lead better lives.
ABOUT MADE OF MILLIONS
The Made of Millions foundation is a global advocacy nonprofit on a mission to change how the world perceives mental health.
Each year, millions of people around the world are diagnosed with a mental health condition. People of every age, country, gender and ethnicity. Millions more go undiagnosed, and are forced to battle their symptoms without the care and support they deserve.
As sufferers, we know their pain. We know the isolation they experience at the hands of cultural stigma. We know the anger they feel at media outlets who misrepresent their conditions. And we know the frustration they have with healthcare systems that make it impossible to find help. The Made of Millions Foundation wants to heal this pain.
Using the power of art, media and digital technology, we’re on a mission to transform how the world perceives mental health. And in doing so, create a safer and more inclusive future for sufferers everywhere.
SUPPORT MADE OF MILLIONShttps://www.madeofmillions.com/donate
CONNECT WITH US
- Web: https://madeofmillions.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/madeofmillions_
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/made0fmillions/
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/madeofmillions_/
- Beautiful Brains Guide: https://bit.ly/2GuLZ9c
- Pax The OCD Bot: https://facebook.com/paxtheocdbot
- Crisis Text Line: https://www.crisistextline.org/
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
- Psychology Today Directory: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists
- Open Path Collective: https://openpathcollective.org/
- Medicaid Eligibility Information: https://www.medicaid.gov/medicaid/eligibility/index.html
- American Psychiatric Association: https://www.psychiatry.org/
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America: https://adaa.org/
- Medicine Assistance Tool: https://medicineassistancetool.org/
- NeedyMeds: https://www.needymeds.org/
- Finding affordable care: https://www.nbcnews.com/better/health/mental-health-services-how-get-treatment-if-you-can-t-ncna875176
- Resources for POC, LGBTQ, Disabled individuals: https://www.teenvogue.com/story/mental-health-resources-for-disabled-people-poc-lgbtq