Establish The Run's Andrew Wiggins, Drew Dinkmeyer and Mike Gallagher hit the mics one more time before the NBA season opener to breakdown and preview the last pieces of information you need to crush your NBA Fantasy draft.
To gain access to our draft kit, head over to - https://establishtherun.com/subscribe-nba/
Andrew is a high-stakes DFS professional playing under the name Makisupa. He is one of the most successful cash game players in both NFL and NBA DFS. In addition, he has 15+ live finals appearances with over $1,000,000 in cashes.
Drew has been playing DFS professionally since 2013, racking up a million-dollar win, a dozen six-figure scores and the respect of the industry. He specializes in NBA and NFL, combining data-driven analysis and expert subjective insight at the highest level.
Mike Gallagher has been covering fantasy basketball full-time since 2012. During that span he’s emerged as the preeminent distributor of fantasy-relevant information and statistics, through both articles and podcasts.
Together, Andrew, Drew and Mike will be with you three days a week throughout the NBA season delivering you all the news, notes, tips and tricks to give you the edge in season-long fantasy leagues and daily fantasy sports contest.
* * * * * https://establishtherun.com/2020-21-nba-in-season-content-schedule/
Our main goal is to provide the highest-quality, actionable information you need to win at NBA DFS. We are not going to overwhelm you with fluff. With that in mind, here is our daily content schedule for the 2020-21 NBA season, which begins December 22.
For more information on our product and pricing, head here - https://establishtherun.com/subscribe-nba/.
We are currently running a limited-time Early Bird Special, packaging the Draft Kit and full In-Season package together for just $299.99. All our content from now through the NBA Finals includes, but is not limited to:
* We use our proprietary algorithm, a unique understanding of player usage, matchups and more to emerge with a fantasy point projection for every player on every slate. These will be for both DraftKings and FanDuel formats. They will be released daily at 1pm ET, updated at 4pm ET and then updated as news breaks from 6pm ET until the last game locks.
DFS TOP PLAYS
* We provide context to the projections, discussing the best plays of the slate with an eye on fragility of role. This article also includes a chart at the bottom with our favorite core options on each site.
* Our team, featuring high stakes NBA DFS professionals Drew Dinkmeyer and Andrew Wiggins, goes live at 530pm ET four days per week. They will go position-by-position, discussing how to attack the slate from both a cash game and tournament perspective.
DINKMEYER’S TOURNAMENT LEVERAGE
* Once per week, Drew Dinkmeyer discusses high-level tournament strategy and applies it to that night’s slate. The idea is to teach subscribers how to improve their NBA tournament play.
* Each weekday, our Mike Gallagher examines all the injuries on the slate and discuss the fallout. Who is out, who is questionable and who benefits.
GALLAGHER’S MATCHUPS COLUMN
* Three times per week, our renowned fantasy basketball analyst Mike Gallagher dives deep into the matchups and emerges with 5-10 of the most important nuggets.
* Our Depth Charts are the industry standard. They continuously update to reflect injuries and the latest rotation changes around the league.
* Twice per week, we examine the player props market and emerge with a handful of plays. The idea isn’t to “tout” bets, it’s to show a repeatable process users can replicate on their own.
NBA DFS basketball NBA fantasy fantasy basketball fantasy basketball podcast fantasy basketball tips fantasy basketball draft NBA fantasy sleepers NBA fantasy draft strategy NBA fantasy basketball NBA dfs strategy dfs daily fantasy basketball dfs NBA strategy daily fantasy nba fantasy basketball 2020 ETR NBA Establish The Run NBA NBA DFS Picks NBA fantasy draft NBA podcast fantasy basketball busts NBA news NBA fantasy news NBA preseason