MY STARCH SOLUTION STAPLE GROCERY ITEMS!
Published at : 30 Dec 2020
I've gotten many requests to post a simple video that includes my staple grocery store items so I thought I'd end off the year with this one. These are all simple food items that will help you if you are on the Starch Solution Diet/Lifestyle. This is also great for people who generally want to eat healthier, simple and want to save money.
I eat a High Carb and Low Fat diet that is filled with lots of yummy and nutritious foods. These foods keep me feeling full for a long time, provide me with energy and also help me maintain a healthy body weight. I eat in abundance and never count calories! Those days are gone! Finding Dr. McDougall and his way of eating was a life changing moment for me!
Most of the items I talk about in this video can last a long time at home without going bad. These items are all pretty cheap so they also save a lot of money. If you can buy in bulk then you can save even more money as well. Keep that in mind if you want to start budgeting your meals.
Thank you for watching my video and for all the support this year on my little channel! Please Like the video if you find it helpful and Subscribe to the channel if you haven't already! Don't forget to hit the notification bell so you know when every new video goes up!
Happy New Year & I will see you all in 2021!
My Starch Solution Staple Grocery Store Items:
- Potatoes (ex. Red, Russet or yellow potatoes)
- Rice (my favourite is brown rice or a wild rice blend)
- Lentils, Dry & Canned. ( ex. green, brown or red lentils)
- Beans, Dry & Canned. (ex. black beans, kidney beans, chickpeas)
- Leafy Greens (ex. spinach, lettuce and kale)
- Frozen non starchy veggies (ex. broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- Canned non starchy veggies (ex. green beans, wax beans, mushrooms)
- Cans or jars of pure oil free tomato puree
- Cans of pure pumpkin, nothing added
- Fresh veggies (ex. cucumber, carrots, zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower)
- Oatmeal, I prefer steel cut but I also buy quick oats too
- Whole grain pasta
- Whole grain oil free bread (I keep mine on the freezer so it doesn't spoil)
veganwhole foods plant based veganhigh carb low fat