Live Stock Trading & Mentoring during the last hour of the US Stock Market - Wednesday 11/11/20.
I started this channel to help you become a more profitable trader and investor by sharing with you what I have learned over the last 23 years as a professional stock trader, money manager and mentor.
Each Monday through Friday during the last hour of the market, and in real time. I am going to walk you through the stocks in my watch list and analyze each chart pattern while explaining what I am looking for in terms of Setups, Support & Resistance Levels, Risk to Reward Ratios, Entry Triggers & Profit Targets.
If I find a stock or ETF that meets all of my criteria then I will place an actual trade near the close of the market and continue to explain how I am managing the trade each day until I close out the position.
Plus, I will also answer any questions that you have about the days setups or trades for 30 minutes after the market closes.
I also offer Private One on One Lessons in the evening time via Skype so if this is of interest to you my hourly rates are and contact information are below:
15 Hours Total One on One Coaching & Mentoring Program
5 x 3 Hours Sessions via Skype = $1,000
Thanks again for visiting and I hope that you will subscribe and I look forward to seeing you Monday - Friday during the last hour of the market.
*** RECOMMENDED VIDEO LESSONS TO WATCH ON MY CHANNEL ***
Examples of my (7) Different Types of Stock Trade Set Upshttps://youtu.be/nmP9Elib1N4
Which chart indicators do you use on your daily Live Steam?https://youtu.be/UbygK3s8tgQ
How to use V1 & V2 Entry Triggers to enter your stock tradeshttps://youtu.be/g0NbCVTfvXg
Profit Target Phase Out Videohttps://youtu.be/x_kvOsLuQiI
How to adjust the position size of your stock trades based on increasing or decreasing volatilityhttps://youtu.be/cCi9ClMiUas
*** RECOMMENDED BOOKS ON TRADING ***
Moving Averages 101: Incredible Signals That Will Make You Money in the Stock Market - Steve Burns - https://rb.gy/onlrzw
5 Moving Average Signals That Beat Buy and Hold: Back tested Stock Market Signals - Steve Burns https://amzn.to/2Xs9d6g
The Ultimate Trading Risk Management Guide - Steve & Holly Burns https://amzn.to/2GwBwuX
The New Trading for a Living: - Dr. Alexander Elder https://amzn.to/2KNR8hv
Market Wizards, Updated: Interviews with Top Traders - Jack D. Schwager https://amzn.to/2GrSadG
*** MY PREFERRED CHARTING PLATFORM ***
Genesis Financial - Trade Navigatorhttps://www.tradenavigator.com/guestpass
*** US GOVERNMENT REQUIRED DISCLAIMER VIDEO ***
Please watch the full Government Required Legal Disclaimer by clicking this link: https://youtu.be/NE4X8fo2k24
*** US GOVERNMENT REQUIRED DISCLAIMER TEXT ***
Please read the full Government Required Legal Disclaimer below:
1. Stock, options, futures, and Forex trading is not appropriate for everyone. While there is a potential for large rewards, there is also a substantial risk of loss associated with trading.
2. The material in this video or live broadcast is not geared towards any particular individual or to any particular financial situation, and is not intended to meet the particular investment objectives of any viewer.
3. This video or live broadcast, like all instructional materials produced by Gossett Trading and Mentoring, LLC, is created and published for informational and educational purposes only. Any and all information contained in, implied, or referenced by this video or live broadcast is not to be construed as investment advice, and no representation is made that any individual or entity involved in production of this video or live broadcast is an investment or financial advisor, or is registered or authorized to give any financial advice. We are publishers and educators only.
4. Therefore, the various producers of this video or live broadcast will not accept liability for any loss or damage of any kind which may arise, either directly or indirectly, out of the use of any of this material, include any loss of profit. No representation is made that any account or investment will or is likely to achieve the profit or losses demonstrated. We recommend consultation with a licensed and qualified professional before making any investment decision.
5. This video or live broadcast is not to be construed as an offer to buy or sell any security, financial instrument, or financial product of any kind. Notice is hereby given that any individual or entity involved in production of this video or live broadcast, or their clients, may have an interest in any security, financial instrument, or financial product mentioned or referenced.
6. Any simulated or hypothetical performance result depicted does not represent actual trading, and therefore may under- or over-compensate for the impact of various market factors, such as lack of liquidity.