What does Innocuous mean? Learn the meaning of Innocuous as we define this advanced vocabulary word with a simple definition, pictures, example sentences, English pronunciation and audio.
Innocuous definition (adjective) not harmful or offensive
Innocuous pronunciation: ih-nok-yoo-uh s
Examples of Innocuous in a sentence:
1. Because the virus was innocuous, the hospital staff had no need to worry about the leak.
2. In the ring the wrestler appeared dangerous, but in reality, he was really innocuous.
3. When compared to football, tennis seems like a very innocuous sport.
4. Although the berries appear innocuous, they are really poisonous.
5. The politician worked hard to make innocuous speeches that would not offend anyone.
Innocuous synonyms and other related words for Innocuous
harmless, innocent, inoffensive, safe, naive, unoffending, jejune, insipid, unobjectionable, innoxious, inane, guiltless, hurtless, vapid, white, bland, flat, gentle, ingenuous, nontoxic, salubrious, soft, unoffensive, benign, blameless, chaste, clean, banal, calm, clear, cool, healthy
Dictionary Definition & Sentences Page https://wordsinasentence.com/innocuous-in-a-sentence/
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER + VISIT OUR VOCABULARY RESOURCE LEARNING WEBSITES (Bookmark 'em!) 👇
- a memorable name that'll redirect you to our word of the day vocabulary videos.
- our sentence dictionary Website, where we define words with sentences
- Twitter account for my vocabularic tweets