Practice English language conversation by listening, repeating and learning new words and phrases. Practice making your own examples using MAKE SURE
With Make Sure
Improve Your Spoken English
Welcome to English with Alina
Are you ready to practice?
Let’s get started!
Listen and Repeat
pause if necessary
1. Before you go, make sure you have the keys!
Ok, I will!
2. Also, make sure the door is locked.
I will! Thanks for reminding me!
3. Your mom is worried about you. Make sure you call her!
Absolutely! I will call her today!
4. Make sure you do the dishes
Don’t worry, I will
5. This is delicious. Make sure you give me the recipe
I can’t. It’s a secrete
6. Make sure you say ‘hello’ to our friend. I really miss her
Don’t worry I will
7. You are running out of clean clothes
Oh no! Not again
Make sure you do the laundry
8. Before you drive, make sure you have enough gas
That’s right! I have to take care of this
9. Make sure you get there before 8 so you can see the sunset!
That would be great! Sunsets are beautiful
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~
Good job everybody! Did you like the lesson? What was your favorite part?
Let me know in the comments! Thank you for watching! Please like, share and subscribe!