You've got questions about life in the United States, American culture, or any English related questions you don’t want to sift through textbooks for the answer? https://goo.gl/7XeVWb
Ask Alisha now! ↓Check how below↓
To send your question to Alisha it’s simple and will take you less than 30 seconds.
Step 1: Go to https://goo.gl/7XeVWb
Step 2: Sign up for a Free Lifetime Account
Step 3: Ask any question to Alisha and get your question answered in a video!
In this video, Alisha answers 8 questions.
- How to stop translating meaning english on the head when have any situation?
- What do you do on your days off?
- What is the difference between ""famous"" and ""popuar""?
- Since I quit my IELTS course because I've done with the exam, I don't know how to improve my English right know. Could you please give me advice?
- ""I'll help you studying"" and ""I'll help you to study"". What's the correct one?
- I wanna ask about should i use singular or plural verb BE after colloquial names?
- Sometime I watch movie and some character will said ""U wish!"" with very angry attitude , or ""i wish"" in the other situation, can i know what those two sentences mean and how to use them?
- Could you explain what the expression ""try as I may"" means ?
Your favourite English teacher Alisha takes the questions you've been asking and lay them out in an easy-to-follow format. Turn those question marks into exclamation points and get on with your English study. Interact with Alisha to clear up any confusion you have or just satisfy your curiosity. Not only you’ll be able to send questions but also power up your language with your free lifetime account. Learning English is made easy for you.
Follow and write to us for more free content:
■ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EnglishClass101
■ Twitter: https://twitter.com/EnglishClass101