Learning how to organize main points of a presentation or speech is more art than science. FREE 7 Instant Tips for Confident & Composed Public Speakinghttp://www.communicationskillscoach.com/free-7-instant-tips-for-confident-speaking.html
There's no one right way to organize the body of a presentation. You have lots of options. This video pays special attention to the topical approach to organizing main points. http://www.communicationskillscoach.com
Here are some possibilities.
1. Chronological. Good for steps in a process or a how to presentation.
2. Spacial. When you use direction or location as the variable (e.g., East, West, South, etc.).
3. Cause-symptoms-treatments. Medical presentations often follow this format.
4. Problem-solution-benefts. We use this for persuasive presentations.
5. Topical. This is where we break down our subject in sub-topics that make the most sense for our given message. Again, there's no one right way to do it. You have to look for the natural parts of the whole you're discussing.
How to Organize a Persuasive Presentation (problem-solution-benefits): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnfoFN7TBhw
Alex’s Set Up (Affiliate Links):
Camera: Canon 90d: https://amzn.to/2sbhjpV
Lens: Sigma 18mm to 35mm 1.8: https://amzn.to/35g03Ph
Mic: Shotgun/Boom: Diety S-mic 2: https://amzn.to/35dsLzU
Mic: Shure SM7B: https://amzn.to/2o9fJDe
Mic: Lapel: Rode Smartlav+: https://amzn.to/2LQ3xQJ
Audio (Portable) Recorder: https://amzn.to/338DREO
Audio Recorder: Tascam DR60 4-Channel: https://amzn.to/32ZC9p8
Lights: Neewer Dimmable LED: https://amzn.to/2MgN46Z
Lights: Softbox lighting kit: https://amzn.to/2okM7m7
Get to know Alex (video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owjHoxQuKNU
Communication Coach, this channel, helps rising leaders like you increase your impact and lead your teams with more excellence. The channel focuses on communication skills for leaders, presentation skills, group and team skills, and conversation skills. If you're looking for self-pace communication skills training, this is the channel for you.
If you have not yet subscribed, I invite you to do so. As always, feel free to post a comment below. I read and respond to almost every single comment.
I post new videos every Monday (unless I'm on vacation).