How to make this low budget CO2 system:
1. Get 2 bottles, 1 larger and 1 smaller
2. Make 1 hole in the large bottle cap and 2 holes in the small bottle cap
3. Connect the bottles with airline tubes and make sure the tubing that goes from the large bottle into the small bottle is longer so it can sit underwater.
4. Seal the tubes and caps with silicone glue. (IMPORTANT)
5. Connect a diffuser to the tube that comes out of the small bottle
6. Warm up 250 gr sugar in 250 gr water.
7. Soak 3 sheets of gelatin (4,5 grams)
8. Add the gelatin to the hot sugar syrup
9. Turn of the heat and set aside to cool off
10. Once cooled add to the large bottle
11. Store the bottle in the fridge to set the gelatin
12. Add 1 or 2 grams of dried yeast together with a teaspoon of sugar to 1 liter of lukewarm water and mix.
13. When the gelatin is set you can add the yeast water
14. The bottle is now ready and your DIY CO2 system can be installed on your tank.
15. It can still take up to 24 hours before there is enough pressure in the bottle
16. Shaking the bottle gently will speed up this process
17. After 5 weeks or so you will notice the CO2 output decreasing
18. Prepare a new bottle 1 or 2 days in advance
19. Change the new bottle in the evening after your tank lights go off
20. In the morning you should have enough pressure in your new bottle.
21. Doesn’t work? Check for leaks in your bottle caps.
👉🏻Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel: YouTube.com/mjaquascaping
👉🏻Check out my complete Aquascaping beginners course on www.graphyapp.co
👉🏻Destroy ALGAE with my FREE ebook 📖 https://www.fatfreecartpro.com/i/101sg
👉🏻10% DISCOUNT on buceplanet.de with code: Amsterdam10
👉🏻10%DISCOUNT on CO2Art products with code: amsterdam