So here are the tips/pointers I give to anyone that’s new to Bug bounty / bounties and apptesting.
1. Sign up for Hackerone to get Petes book Webhacking 101 bit.ly/hackerone-stok
2. Watch anything you can from Jason Haddix just google it.
3. Watch all the tutorials and do the CTF on Hacker101 bit.ly/hacker101-stok
4. Sign up for Pentersterlab and try their stuff out! bit.ly/pentesterlab-stok
5. Watch everything on https://www.bugcrowd.com/university
6. Sign up for Hackerone (bit.ly/hackerone-stok) Bugcrowd or any other BB platform.
7. Get a Burp pro license, its way better than getting a “ethical hacker course” https://portswigger.net/
8. Find a program that you like and vibe with, its more fun to hack on a program or brand you like.
9. Don’t waste time on VDP’s
10. Don’t be discouraged that everyone else has automated everything, its just not true.
11. Always approach a target like you’re the first one there. Your view is unique.
12. Remember, Zero days can be new bugs in old code. Tavis has shown that over and over again.
13. Be proud of your work, you did this!
ps,., stay epic..
-------------- --- -
Support my work:
Join me on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/stokfredrik
Need a shell to hack from? setup your own droplet today!
Get $100 credit on Digital Ocean using this linkhttps://m.do.co/c/5884b0601466
Wanna get some fresh beats for your content and avoid copyright claims??
Check out Epidemic soundhttps://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/hh461w/
-------------- -- --
What gear do you use? :
Check out https://www.stokfredrik.com
Dude, I love what you do can we do "work stuff" together?
Sure, Email me at workwith @ stokfredrik.com