Learn how to chop parsley fast like a real chef. Parsley used to be a gross-looking garnish on the side of your plate. Now, we think of it as one of the best. learn how to mince parsley.
Put herbs to work in your cooking. It adds a bright but relatively neutral herbal flavor to almost any dish and it is rich in iron.
• To chop parsley use a large cutting knife
• Gather the washed parsley leaves into a tight ball and hold them with one hand on the cutting board
• Using a large cutting knife, slice across the parsley, bringing the knife down and forward or down and backward while sliding it along the mid-section of the fingers of the other hand
• Then, holding the handle firmly in one hand, rest the fingers of the other hand on top of the blade (this hand does not apply much pressure on the blade, but rather directs it), bring the front of the blade down first, then back
• Repeat in a staccato up and down motion until the parsley is finely chopped
• Draw the pieces together in a heap as you go along. The speed at which the fingers move back determines how finely the parsley is chopped.
★☆★ HIRE ME! CHEF SERVICES & PRODUCTS: ★☆★
911 Chef Eric Official Website: https://911cheferic.com
Online Culinary School: https://onlineculinaryschool.net
Restaurant Consulting: https://911cheferic.com/restaurant-consulting/
Leadership Coaching: https://911cheferic.com/chef-coaching/
Buy my book: A Gourmand in Training: http://amzn.to/1hEYzn4
★☆★ CHEF'S COOKWARE SELECTIONS LINKS ★☆★
OXO Good Grips Utility Cutting Board: https://amzn.to/3klFhEQ
French Sabatier 10 Inch Forged Stainless Chef Knife: https://amzn.to/37rzWIz
French Sabatier 8 Inch Forged Stainless Chef Knife: https://amzn.to/3kjS8Ya
★☆★ FOLLOW ME BELOW: ★☆★
Subscribe to this channel: http://bit.ly/1ltcqPS
Facebook Fan Page: http://bit.ly/2gqnvTw
Contact me: http://bit.ly/2RUzYOc
#How_to_Chop Parsley Like a Real Chef #howtochopparsley #howtochopparsleyvideo #howtochopparsleylikeapro #minceparsley #chopparsleytechnique #chopparsleydemonstrate #chop[arsleytips #howtosortyourparley #howdoyouchopparsley #chopparsleylikeachef