If you decided to start copy trading eToro, this video highlights the IMPORTANT FACTORS to consider on how to decide which person should I copy. It is important to perform deep research before starting copy trading, therefore learning how to choose a popular investor for eToro copy trading is a must learned skill for beginners.
SUBSCRIBE for eToro copy trading Tutorials, Tips & Tricks, Portfolio Updates, and PI reviews.
SUBSCRIBE HERE► https://bit.ly/2GkmkDz
Sign up for an eToro demo account with $100,000 virtual money ►http://bit.ly/etoro_sign-up
LEARN HOW TO CHECK YOUR COPY TRADE TO GET BEST PERFORMANCE
Follow me on eToro ►https://www.etoro.com/people/bryanjee1998
CONNECT WITH ME
Instagram ► https://www.instagram.com/bryanjee1998/
Twitter ► https://twitter.com/bryanjee1998
1. Look for Popular Investors (PI) with a long term track record.
2. A yearly drawdown can be used as a guideline to set a copy stop loss.
3. High exposure of PI to crypto is highly risky.
4. Generally, long term investing is riskier than short term trading.
5. Calculate the minimum copy amount by determining the smallest trade size.
**Kindly turn on CC (English) for correctly translated subtitles**
All trading involves risk. Only risk capital you’re prepared to lose.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. I am NOT a Licensed Financial Advisor, this content is for educational purposes only and is NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE.
#copytrading #etoro #popularinvestors