How much of your money should you keep in cash? Should you buy VBK, the Vanguard Small-Cap Growth ETF? Plus, today on Your Money, Your Wealth® podcast #264 with Joe Anderson, CFP® and Big Al Clopine, CPA: asset allocation and asset location, the pros and cons of the Roth 401(k), Medicare, spousal and survivor Social Security benefits, tax-saving charitable giving, small business strategies, who qualifies to be called Joe Anderson’s “peer,” and whether you’d rather hang out with a James or a Jimbo. Send in money questions, read the transcript & access free financial resources: http://bit.ly/YMYW-264
00:54 - How Much Net Worth Should Be in Cash?
08:36 - Should I Buy VBK, Vanguard Small-Cap Growth ETF?
15:01 - Advantages & Disadvantages of Roth 401(k)
21:46 - Will How We File Our Taxes Affect My Wife’s Medicare Premium?
24:50 - Social Security Survivor Benefits: Will They Be Higher?
28:58 - Spousal Social Security: 50% of Age 70 or Full Retirement Age? Who is Right?
32:08 - How Does Our Social Security Retirement Strategy Look?
41:05 - Can I Move 401(k) to Traditional IRA for a Tax-Free Charitable Strategy? (Qualified Charitable Distributions)
43:14 - Follow Up: S-Corp Deductible IRA Contributions
45:50 - Self-Employed Home Business Tax Strategy
Schedule a free assessment with one of our CFP® professionals at Pure Financial Advisors: https://purefinancial.com/lp/free-assessment/
Subscribe to our channel and stay tuned for the next episode of the Your Money, Your Wealth® TV show: http://bit.ly/2FDSfK2
Subscribe to the YourMoney, Your Wealth® podcast: https://link.chtbl.com/ymyw?sid=y
• Investment Advisory and Financial Planning Services are offered through Pure Financial Advisors, Inc. A Registered Investment Advisor.
• Pure Financial Advisors Inc. does not offer tax or legal advice. Consult with a tax advisor or attorney regarding specific situations.
• Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice and are not intended as investment advice or to predict future performance.
• Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values.
• All information is believed to be from reliable sources; however, we make no representation as to its completeness or accuracy.
• Intended for educational purposes only and are not intended as individualized advice or a guarantee that you will achieve a desired result. Before implementing any strategies discussed you should consult your tax and financial advisors.
#AssetAllocation #SocialSecurity #YourMoneyYourWealth