Risk Management: A - Z : FMEA
(Failure Modes and Effects Analysis)
NOTE*: This video will form part of the 'PCR BiteSIZE CPD: FMEA Course' when launched in a couple of days time. See the eAcademy ➡️ https://academy.pcr-global.com/
If you are new to risk management (quality, safety, security), or looking for a little refresh on risk assessment methodologies - hopefully this short video will help.
FMEA and FMECA is a systematic procedure for the analysis of a system to identify the potential failure modes and their effects on performance.
- An initial narration using the PCR Blackboard
- A brief review of books that include FMEA
- An outline of FMEA/FMECA through the lens of BS EN IEC 31010:2019
- An FMEA worksheet being used to assist the implementation of ISO45001
- A 'birds eye view' of the inputs and outputs of FMEA
- An emphasis on the 'elephant in the room' regarding risk assessments
Thanks for watching and Subscribing if you do - Andy
'Don't trust it, TEST IT' - PCR Global Limited