English Vocabulary about common health problems / health issues.
We start with different expressions that can be used to ask how somebody is. (How do you feel? How are you today? etc.)
Then we have some typical responses, both positive and negative.
(I feel + adjective, Not so good, Not very well, etc.)
We explain the expressions "What's the matter?" and "What's wrong?" and then the common structures for a response: I have + health problem or I've got + health problem.
Then we have examples of common health problems which include the following: asthma, a backache, a broken leg, a cold, a cough, an earache, a fever, the flu, a headache, heartburn, (the) measles, a rash, a sore throat, a stomachache/a stomach ache (both spellings and the difference between both), sunburn, a toothache.
Then there are practice dialogues where students need to complete the blanks.
There are summary charts at the end of the video.
This video is ideal for ESL / ESOL students.
More details about saying how you feel and common health problems here: https://www.vocabulary.cl/english/health-problems.htm
* English Teacher Resource *
Health Problems English Vocabulary - ESL Wall Charts - Flash Cardshttps://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Health-Problems-English-Vocabulary-ESL-Wall-Charts-Flash-Cards-2602750
#HealthProblems #HealthIssues #EnglishVocabulary
NOTE: Our English lessons and English language resources are for people over the age of 13.
Do you like WOODWARD ENGLISH and want to learn more and improve your English? Here are the next steps:
1) SUBSCRIBE to the WOODWARD ENGLISH channel so you know when I create new videos to help you improve your English.
Make sure you click the notifications bell so you know immediately when I upload a new English lesson.
2) JOIN Woodward English on YouTube
- Exclusive videos only for members (including bloopers and behind the scenes).
- Exclusive members only posts in our YT community tab.
- Loyalty badges next to your name in comments and live chat
- Custom emoji to use in live chat
- I’m more likely to create videos that are recommended by members
Join here: https://www.youtube.com/user/WoodwardEnglish/join
3) See our FREE ENGLISH LESSONS and language learning articles:
4) ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES
English Language Resources for Teachers and Parents. (Ideal for ESOL / ESL / ELL students or homeschool)
Each purchase helps me to continue creating more free English language resources on YouTube and the Woodward English websites.
5) LET'S CONNECT!
Have an awesome day!
- Rob Woodward