In this lesson, you can learn the most important grammar rule in English. Of course, you need to know many things to use grammar correctly in English. However, there’s one tip that can dramatically improve your English grammar—especially in writing. You'll learn how to use this simple idea to make your English writing clearer, simpler and more accurate.
Keep practicing your sentence structure with a certified English teacher now: http://bit.ly/ooe-teachers.
See the full version of this lesson on our website: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/grammar-lesson-1-sentence-structure
1. Subject + Verb 0:43
2. Using Phrases as Subjects and Verbs 6:47
3. Empty Subjects 10:14
4. Word Order 13:15
This lesson will help you:
- Understand how subjects and verbs work in sentence structure in English.
- Learn ways to use phrases as both subjects and verbs in English grammar.
- See what sentences with empty subjects are and how to use them in English sentence structure.
- See examples of correct subject-verb word order in English grammar so you can improve your sentence structure in English.
SUBSCRIBE to continue improving your English! https://goo.gl/UUQW8j
Become an OOE member to see our newest lessons before they're available to the public, and more! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNbeSPp8RYKmHUliYBUDizg/join
See more free lessons like this on our website: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/