HELLO DARLYNSS!!! Hope you’re doing great?
This video highlights the start of my relocation journey to Canada. I’ve finally made the decision to start looking at my options. #EndSars #EndSwat
Watch and enjoy the video, let me know your thoughts in the comment section.
Beautiful traditional marriage in Otuocha, Umueri, Anambra statehttps://youtu.be/R0QValBpmOw
Most beautiful Igbo Traditional marriage, Live in Aboh Mbaise, Imo statehttps://youtu.be/V1_LaKvsPss
Beautiful intimate wedding in Port Harcourt https://youtu.be/fqx8jfgqgnE
The most luxurious ONE DAY Nigerian wedding https://youtu.be/uZTeA7z531g
Thank you so much for watching, please remember to SUBSCRIBE, CLICK the LIKE button and NOTIFICATION BELL.🔔
⬇️Check out my podcast “Nigerian Wedding planning with Asy Darlyn”⬇️
Google podcasts: https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy8yODIzZGYwYy9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw==
INSTAGRAM : https://www.instagram.com/3003events https://www.instagram.com/asydarlyn
FACEBOOK : www.facebook.com/3003Events
My name is Asitonka Aggrey-Abah. I am a wedding/event planner (CEO of 3003Events) based in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
I do videos on wedding planning, business and lifestyle.
⬇️ FAQ: ⬇️
1. What camera do you use to film? = I use my iPhone xsmax (front facing camera)
2. What editing app? = I use iMovie on my phone to EDIT & I UPLOAD directly to YouTube (also with the phone). A true phone vlogger😎
3. What microphone do you use? = None. I’m blessed with a loud voice😂
4. Where are you based? = Port Harcourt, Nigeria
5. Email? = firstname.lastname@example.org
Asitonka Aggrey-Abah aka AsyDarlyn