Free Facebook Ads Course: https://clickhubspot.com/Facebook-Ads-Training
This video is part of the “Facebook Ads Training: How to Build Great Ads & Audiences” course in HubSpot Academy.
Effective Facebook advertising starts with creating a compelling ad, but you also need to find and target the right audience to show that ad too - the ones that are most likely to click on it and become leads and customers. Facebook ads give you a huge opportunity to reach brand new audiences. The question is: which audiences do you want to reach? And how do you reach them?
With over a billion Facebook users out there to target, the only way you’ll be able to advertise in a cost-effective way is if you target people who are most likely to become customers down the road. That means you have to know your buyer personas really, really well.
In this Facebook ads tutorial, you'll learn about Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook ads targeting, how to create a Facebook retargeting strategy, and more.
📔 Grow Your Career and Business with HubSpot Academy: https://clickhubspot.com/Popular-Courses
📔 Favorite Free Certification Courses:
• Social Media Marketing Course: https://clickhubspot.com/Social-Media-Certification
• SEO Training Course: https://clickhubspot.com/SEO-Training-Course
• Inbound Course:https://clickhubspot.com/Inbound-Certification
• Inbound Marketing Course: https://clickhubspot.com/Inbound-Marketing-Certification
• Email Marketing Course: https://clickhubspot.com/Email-Marketing-Certification
• Inbound Sales Course: https://clickhubspot.com/Inbound-Sales-Certification
• Taking your Business Online Course: https://clickhubspot.com/Business-Online
HubSpot is a leading growth platform with thousands of customers around the world. Comprised of a Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, and a powerful free CRM, HubSpot gives companies the tools they need to grow better.
HubSpot Academy is a worldwide leader in free online training for inbound marketing, sales, and customer service professionals. We specialize in comprehensive certifications, singular topic courses, and bite-sized lessons for professionals looking to grow their career and business.