Engaging in Collaboration and Philanthropic Partnerships for COVID 19 Response
Council on Foundations
Published at : 19 Jan 2021
Philanthropy is undertaking massive efforts in this country to more effectively collaborate and coordinate quickly among various funders, stakeholders and community partners in response to COVID-19—and all without the power of convening in person. In this time of crisis, what do we need to do differently to more effectively align our resources and better serve the community?
This conversation explores how coordinated efforts are advancing to streamline capital to critical people and nonprofits deeply impacted by the pandemic. Foundations, companies, United Ways, and public partners are increasingly engaged in coordinated efforts to identify priority areas, pool funds, and enable informed decision-making across a web of actors and players in this rapidly evolving situation. Explore on this call how local public, private, philanthropic partnerships are forming and expanding in communities to most quickly and effectively respond to this complex, global challenge.
- Reinforcing the importance of connectivity, sharing, and sector networking in these times
- Emerging practices between philanthropic partners for a coordinated community response.
- Showcase philanthropic partners leading by example to coordinate community responses.
- Understand how these partnerships take form and are executed in these unusual times of COVID-19.
- How to implement your own localized strategy for coordinated philanthropic partnerships.