Learn how to remotely verify identity online and register for your eID-Me digital ID in minutes. Download eID-Me at: https://eid-me.com/download
Learn how to use eID-Me to prove your identity and access online services in our next video (coming soon).
Subscribe or join eID-Me Members to be notified when it releases: https://eid-me.com/join
Other Videos You Might Like:
- eID-Me: Your Personal Digital Identity | Digital ID App Explained: https://youtu.be/OygNTnqwZwo
- eID-Me Digital ID | Ontario Digital Identity App Launch Teaser: https://youtu.be/VEHy63U_0L8
eID-Me Registration Requirements:
- iPhone 7 or later (with iOS 13 or later) OR Android phone (with Android 6 or later and NFC)
- Canadian Passport
- Driver’s Licence (Ontario/Quebec) OR Ontario Photo Card
- Be at the address on your ID
What Is eID-Me?
eID-Me is a secure digital identity smartphone app. It digitizes and securely stores government-issued identity and self-managed identity information on your smartphone.
Features and partnerships are now being developed to make online identity verification quicker, easier and more secure by eliminating passwords and strengthening privacy protection.
To be clear, eID-Me doesn’t currently work as legal ID. Our goal is to improve access to services that require verified identity, including government, financial, health care, legal, and more. We're developing partnerships to get that done. Launching the eID-Me app is a necessary step in that process because it demonstrates eID-Me's viability as a verified digital identity.
eID-Me's digital ID can currently serve as a secure backup of your identity information in case you lose your physical ID documents.
If you want to help speed up eID-Me integrations and adoption, you can do so by spreading the word. Share eID-Me content on social media. Show eID-Me to friends. If you're really enthusiastic, email your MP (http://ow.ly/J8xJ30qopun)
and MPP (http://ow.ly/QscH30qopu5),
asking them to support eID-Me digital ID.
We appreciate your help.
Visit our eID-Me FAQ page (https://docs.bluink.ca/eid-me/faq.html)
for answers to the following questions and more:
- What happens to my data when I submit for identity proofing?
- How is my identity information protected?
- Who has access to my identity information?
- Why would I trust Bluink with my identity information?
- What happens if I lose my phone?
- Where can I use eID-Me?
#Remote #ID #Verification #Digital #Identity #Proofing