Easy homemade brownie recipe..
3/4 cup cooking oil or melted butter
3/4 or 1 cups sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup flour
1/3 cup + 2 1/2 tbsp cocoa
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 8×8 square baking pan, or line it with parchment paper.
2. Mix together the oil, sugar and vanilla extract.
3. Add eggs and mix until well combined.
4. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
5. Slowly add to the egg mixture until well combined.
6. Pour the batter into the pan and spread evenly.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with a few crumbs.
Thanks for watching! Don't forget to push "LIKE," leave a COMMENT below, and SUBSCRIBE! Feel free to SHARE this video too.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Cooking-with-Rila-bd-393696221056203/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2167511823532480/
Chocolate chips banana bread recipe https://youtu.be/-gjtchwdt2g
Chocolate Ganache recipe https://youtu.be/IIaYC7iLtKM
Easy brownie recipe
Brownie recipe without butter
Easy brownie recipe with cocoa powder
Brownie recipe without chocolate
Brownie recipe without chocolate chips
Brownie recipe without brown sugar