Ever want to make your own custom print t-shirt? It's a surprisingly simple & easy DIY with iron-on transfer paper sheets. You can create a graphic tee using any graphic & print it straight from your computer then iron it onto your shirt. See below for all of the details!
WHAT I USED:
- Bella+Canvas Slouchy Tank (8838) - https://www.bellacanvas.com
has the best quality wholesale blank shirts/apparel on the market
- Avery Light Fabric Iron-On Heat Transfers
- Adobe Photoshop - http://bit.ly/Creative-Cloud1
- Injet printer
- Scissors/exacto knife
1. Choose and prep your graphic on a program such as Photoshop (http://bit.ly/Creative-Cloud1).
You will need to reverse the image so that it is mirrored. Your printer may also have this setting.
2. Print out your graphic on regular paper as a test. Once you have adjusted the size and design, print it out on the iron-on transfer paper.
3. Cut out the graphic from the transfer paper. Anything that is left white will be transferred as clear.
4. Prep the surface you will use by placing a pillowcase on it and ironing it until there are no wrinkles. Place the shirt on top and iron it as well. Make sure the surface you are using is hard like a table or hard flooring.
5. Place the cut out transfer paper facing down on the shirt in the desired area.
6. Iron the transfer paper with pressure using back & forth motions. Be sure to have your iron set to no steam and remove all of the water. Continue ironing for the length of time according your the size of your graphic (full page- 3 mins, 1/2 page- 90 secs, 1/4 page- 45 secs).
7. Finally, let the shirt cool for 2 minutes and then peel on the transfer paper starting from an edge.
Subscribe & STAY CREATING ✿
✿ MY SHOP - https://www.shoplunarose.com/
✿ MY INSTA - https://instagram.com/amandalovesantos
SONG: Blue Sky by Ikson https://soundcloud.com/iksonhttps://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/