To Skip The Intro And Watch The Demonstration Click Here 3:25
Please Watch: Clairol Natural Instincts Semi-Permanent Color Product Review. DIY At Home. My Personal Experience. Part 1 -https://youtu.be/vhCZvuP7BDo
Thanks for stopping by. Please like, comment, share and subscribe. You can purchase Clairol Natural Instincts (9/2 Light Blonde Sahara) here, https://amzn.to/2MxJRjF
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a sponsored video.The hair coloring instructions in this video is different from the instructions provided by Clairol. Viewers are at their own risk and we are not responsible for any adverse reaction that you may have with this product. We are not a representative or affiliated with Clairol.
Key Points Before You Get Started:
• Please do not apply to an irritated scalp.
• Do not massage the mixture directly to your scalp (apply and massage only to the hair root).
• A 2nd application is not recommended on the same day (but you can repeat these steps in about 1-3 weeks)
• Shampoo and condition your hair only at the beginning. Rinse & condition your hair after letting the color sit for 2 hours. Do not shampoo your hair again.
Here are the instructions mentioned in the video.
• Shampoo and condition hair.
• Mix the color enhancing colorant and color activating crème together
• Apply the mixture to the desired location (whole head and or retouch roots)
• Leave on for 2 hours (use a timer). At this point your hair will only be “dark brown” at most.
• Rinse and condition your hair. **Use the conditioner provided in the box. Do not shampoo again!
• You can leave the conditioner on your hair for long as you desire.
• Rinse out the conditioner and proceed with your normal hair routine.
Love Always, The Jacksons
YouTube Channel: Lifestyle Creations By the Jacksons
Music: Airport Lounge - Disco Ultralounge and Wonton Ramzoid
Please Note: Airport Lounge - Disco Ultralounge by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Please read our Legal Disclaimer:
We are not certified or practicing professionals in the medical field. We are not doctors, nutritionist, psychologist, etc. All videos posted on our YouTube channel are based on our personal opinion and experiences.
Please consult your doctor or health care professional before starting any program, recipes, tips, advice, etc., in order to determine if it is accurate and healthy for you. This relates to all posts via Facebook, Instragam & YouTube, you would like to try.
Please do not start any of my fitness programs, diet, etc, if your physician or health care provider advises you against it. We will not be held responsible. All visitors watching are at their own risk.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask us.