► Start Your FREE ScottsBassLessons Academy Trial Here: http://bit.ly/2vRmoCM
► Grab Your FREE Ultimate Bass Players Toolkit here: https://learn.scottsbasslessons.com/sbl-toolkit-yt/
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ScottsBassLessons/
► Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/scottsbasslessons
► SBL iTunes Podcast: http://apple.co/1O6P2oZ
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/scottdevinebass
In this lesson I’m going to show you one of the most common bad habits I see beginner and intermediate bass players suffering from...
I call it "the see-saw".
If you do suffer from this common bad habit, playing faster lines and riffs will be pretty much impossible... it'd be like trying to run with a ball and chain attached to your foot!
In this lesson you’re going to learn:
- Exactly what the "see-saw" is
- Why it's impossible to play faster lines and grooves if you do suffer from it
- A killer exercise that will help you gain much more fretting hand (and finger) control
- And most importantly... how to fix this bad habit! ;)
- Hopefully you'll enjoy this lesson and start using this exercise straight away. If you dig it, share it with your bass buddies so they can get in on the action!
As always, see you in the shed…
Right now over 10,000 bass players are enrolled in the Academy here at Scott's Bass Lessons and are making a real difference to their playing... if you're really serious about getting your bass playing together, click here to find out more and grab your FREE trial: http://bit.ly/2vRmoCM