Imagine that you have a business meeting to attend tomorrow. If the meeting is in English, will you be ready? This lesson will help you learn useful phrases to introduce yourself, respond to suggestions and ideas, and ask questions in an English meeting. Practice business English with a certified teacher from OOE: http://bit.ly/ooe-teachers.
See the full version of this free English lesson here:https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/english-meetings
1. How to Introduce Yourself 0:43
2. Making, Accepting and Rejecting Suggestions 4:19
3. Asking Questions 7:46
4. Making Promises and Offers 11:02
This lesson will help you learn:
- Formal and informal ways to introduce yourself in a business meeting.
- Ways to make suggestions in an English business meeting.
- Phrases to accept suggestions in an English business meeting.
- How to reject other suggestions in an English business meeting.
- Phrases to politely ask questions in a meeting.
- How to make a promise during a business meeting.
- How to make an offer during a business meeting.
See more of our free English lessons here: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/