Question From - NCERT Maths Class 11 Chapter 7 EXERCISE 7.1 Question – 5 PERMUTATIONS AND COMBINATIONS CBSE, RBSE, UP, MP, BIHAR BOARD
A coin is tossed 3 times and the outcomes are recorded. How many possible outcomes are there?
Doubtnut के साथ १००% मार्क्स पायें, आज ही डाउनलोड करें :-https://doubtnut.app.link/91GzfmKxjP
Related Questions & Solutions:
1. How many 3-digit numbers can be formed from the digits 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 assuming that (i) repetition of the digits is allowed? (ii) repetition of the digits is not allowed?...https://youtu.be/s2-BVreD85Q
2. How many 3 -digit even numbers can be formed from the digits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 if the digits can be repeated?...https://youtu.be/1QAb0BHVyMQ
3. How many 4-letter code can be formed using the first 10 letters of the English alphabet, if no letter can be repeated?...https://youtu.be/lV-dMTVJSeY
4. How many 5-digit telephone numbers can be constructed using the digits 0 to 9 if each number starts with 67 and no digit appears more than once?...https://youtu.be/E-NVil32GTM
5. Given 5 flags of different colours, how many different signals can be generated if each signal requires the use of 2 flags, one below the other?...https://youtu.be/3YBvntekLio
Get Classwise & Chapterwise Definitions & Solutions from NCERT Book:
• NCERT Solutions for class 6th to class 12th Maths - https://doubtnut.com/ncert-solutions
• NCERT Solutions for Class 11 - https://doubtnut.com/ncert-solutions/class-11-maths-1
• NCERT Solutions for Class 11, Chapter 7 - https://doubtnut.com/ncert-solutions/class-11-maths-chapter-7-permutations-and-combinations-1
Score 100% With Doubtnut
Prepare your class 11 subjects with our intuitive video solutions and score well in your final academic exam 2019-20. Students can click the doubt question from their text book of class 11 maths, physics, chemistry, biology, and find instant video solutions on our renowned doubt solving app or even on our website.
The video tutorials are helpful in preparation for the entrance exams like IIT JEE Main and Advanced, and NEET exam. Students can resolve their doubts with self-explanatory video solutions of questions from popular books of Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology are solved for easy and swift learning.
Student can prepare for IIT JEE at https://doubtnut.com/iit-solutions.
Student can prepare for NEET at https://doubtnut.com/exams/neet
Subscribe our channel for latest and trending videos on various topics from subjects like – Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology etc for Board & higher studies.
Doubtnut ऍप पर आप कक्षा ६ से १२ (IIT JEE तक) के NCERT के गणित/
भौतिक विज्ञान/रसायन विज्ञान/जीव विज्ञान/ के सभी सवालों के वीडियो देखिये और मुफ्त में खोजिये किसी
भी गणित सवाल का जवाब - 5 लाख से भी ज़्यादा सवालों के जवाब हैं Doubtnut ऍप पर
Doubtnut App and website has video solutions of ALL the NCERT questions from Class 6 to 12. You can download the NCERT solutions in pdf format too.
Doubtnut app provides free online video solutions that help students to better understand each topic and retain what they have learnt for a longer duration. It further helps in creating a stronger foundation for future classes.
You can also ask any question related to Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and get a video solution for FREE from a library of more than 5 Lakhs Videos
Follow Us On Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/doubtnut