Every single song from the 90s in one big medley. THAT"S RIGHT! ALL 8 OF THEM!!! :D
8-Bit Shirts: http://joejeremiah.spreadshirt.com/
For casual chats, the best place to reach me is on Patreon or Facebook.
FOR BUSINESS MATTERS ONLY
"...Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears
"Everybody (Backstreet's Back)" by the Backstreet Boys
"Bittersweet Symphony" by the Verve
"Wannabe" by the Spice Girls
"Wonderwall" by Oasis
"Creep" by Radiohead
"Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana
Arranged and Performed by Joe Jeremiah
Can you do A-Bit of X? (Requests)
I love requests; some of the best videos have come from your requests! However, I get a lot of requests, so I try not to make any promises about what I will and won't cover. When choosing what music to cover I look for popularity, relevance and, ultimately, whether I like the music and believe I can do it any justice.
Any tips for people wanting to pick up keyboard/ piano?
1. Listen to as much music as possible!
2. Learn to play by ear. Listen to the music you like and try to figure out how to play through trial and error. You can use sheets to see if you got it right, if you like.
3. Learn the major, minor and pentatonic scales, as well as basic chords. These will help you to…
4. IMPROVISE. Have fun and make stuff up. There’s plenty of teachers on YouTube who can give you great advice on how it's done.
5. Use the internet. This was a huge part of my own development as a player. I am almost completely self-taught… unless you count the internet as a teacher!
What equipment do you use?
For A-Bit of 8-Bit I play a Novation Launchkey 49. I run this through Plogue Chipsounds for the 8-bit sounds. I record and arrange in FLstudio. I use a Canon Kiss x4 to film and edit in Adobe Premiere Pro.
For Piano Joe I play a Bernstien Upright Piano (used as a MIDI device) using the plugin: Alicia's Keys. I film with GoPro hero4 and edit in Adobe Premiere Pro.