Look at this gorgeous CUP BOTTOM acrylic pour FLOWER painting!!!
I used DecoArt So soft red metallic fabric paint and I just love it... This red really looks red and it's so vibrant. I can't wait to see this one dried. ;)
Do you use fabric paints for your acrylic pours?
TECHNIQUE: Reverse flower dip with paper napkin, Cup bottom pour
- Pour your base on canvas
- Put your FLOWER SHAPED DESERT CUP on the canvas with bottom up
- Pour paints on the bottom and use PEARL WHITE or some metallic paints between each colour to create petal - lacing effect
- Take off the cup
- Use SKEWER to draw some petal shapes
- Gently put PAPER NAPKIN or towel on canvas ( You can use dry or damped napkin)
- Lift one corner at the time and then gently lift it (the middle last)
- Torch it for air bubbles and to activate pearl white and metallic paints
- And here is your flower :)
MATERIAL I USED:
- 10x10 inch canvas
- Acrylic paints mixed with pouring medium
- Flower shaped desert cup
- Paper napkin or towel
- Wooden skewer
- Palete knife
COLOURS I USED:
- Boesner black
- Decoart Sosoft red metallic fabric paint
- Pearl white
My pearl white mixture:
1 part Vallejo pearl medium
1 part titanium white
2 parts pouring medium
All my paints are mixed with Boesner Guardi acrylic binder and acrylic emulsion.
My mixing paints video:https://youtu.be/ltyiLgQ_Tso
#FionaArt #MustSee #WithMe
If you are interested in ONLINE PRIVATE CLASSES, you can contact me via Facebook Fiona Art or email email@example.com.
If you want to support my channel to keep on experimenting with new techniques you can do it through this link:https://www.patreon.com/fionaart7https://paypal.me/mi2sva
Or just like and subscribe to show some love.
You can follow me on
My personal page: https://fionaart.si/
Please understand that I am in no way responsible for the way you use your paint and mediums. Follow all safety instructions of the manufacturers, I can not be held liable.
Be careful and use the proper materials for your safety.
You can't use any content on my channel, unless I give you a permission!