10 customer experience insights, by keynote speaker Steven Van Belleghem
Steven Van Belleghem
Published at : 13 Jan 2021
In this video, Steven Van Belleghem gives you 10 quick customer experience insights. Hope you enjoy them!
These are the 10 topics of this video:
1. Bringing the human touch to customer experience
2. The future of e-commerce: slow and fast (0.50)
3. Happy employees breed happy customers (1.45)
4. It's a hybrid world (2.28)
5. Digital convenience is the new commodity (3.19)
6. The digital interface of the future (4.08)
7. Get a continuous customer feedback flow (4.53)
8. Turn hierarchy around to boost customer experience (5.36)
9. Discover your customers' behavioral patters (6.25)
10. Just FIX the problem for your customers (7.12)
Want to learn more about keynote speaker Steven Van Belleghem? Check out his website www.stevenvanbelleghem.com and make sure to follow him on Instagram (@stevenvanbelleghem) and LinkedIn.
Steven Van Belleghem is an international keynote speaker. Over the past years Steven has given more than 1,000 presentations at events in over 40 countries. His core expertise is the future of customer centricity and customer experience. The combination between customer-centric thinking, the latest technologies and the human touch is the guiding principle in Steven’s stories.
Steven is an entrepreneur. He is the co-founder of inspiration agency Nexxworks and social media agency Snackbytes. As an investor he is also involved in the fast-growing digital agency Intracto and AI scale-up Hello Customer. Finally, Steven is also on the board of directors of Plan International. In addition to his entrepreneurial activities Steven is a part-time marketing professor at the Vlerick Business School and a guest lecturer at London Business School. His opinion is often shared in media like Forbes, Warc, The Guardian,…
Steven has authored four international bestsellers and has sold more than 130,000 books. His work has been translated into seven languages and he is the recipient of a variety of awards (most innovative marketing book, best marketing book, best international business book).